The Super European League (ESL) team has now withdrawn from the competition, all six clubs in the English Premier League.
There have now been four other sides, such as Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham.
Inter Milan’s Italian side is also set to withdraw as they no longer want to participate in the project.
President Aleksander Ceferin of the Union of the European Football Association (UEFA) welcomed the decision by all six clubs, adding to his declaration that,
“I said yesterday that admitting an error is admirable and the clubs made a big error.
“They are now back in fold and I know that not only our competitions but the entire European game have a lot to offer.
“The important thing now is that we move forward, rebuild and move forward together, the unity that the game had before it.”
Previously, the UEFA has threatened on Monday that clubs and players could be banned from all of its races and from the World Cup as a “deceptive, self-serving proposal” was blasted by the Super League.
“We’re still evaluating with our legal team, but we’re going to take every sanctions we can and let you know as soon as possible,” he says. “I believe that all our competitions and players from all our events should be banned as soon as possible.”
“UEFA and the world of soccer are unified against the disgraceful and self-serving proposal for a few clubs in Europe which have been motivated by greed during the last 24 hours. This absurdity of the project we are all united against,” said Ceferin.