Usman Wahla, the director of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) competition, has informed that the draught for the upcoming eighth season will be held on December 15 in Karachi.
Following the development, Usman addressed the media and stated that the owners of all six organizations would be consulted before deciding on the date and place of the player draught.
The tournament director continued by saying that the eighth edition, which will take place in the near future, is anticipated to be a good event because notable players from the major cricketing nations will be attending.
It is important to note that the matches for the eighth edition will likely be held in Karachi, Lahore, Multan, and Rawalpindi between February 9 and March 19.
For the prestigious competition, 493 players from full members and associate countries have signed up, with 29 in the platinum category and 81 in the diamond category.
There are 140 English players in the draught, along with 60 players from Sri Lanka, 43 players from Afghanistan, 38 players from the West Indies, 28 players from Bangladesh, 25 players from South Africa, 14 players from Australia, 11 players from Zimbabwe, and nine players from Ireland.
- Domestic Circuit’s Another Run-Machine Retires Aged 32
- PM Shehbaz Stands With World Cup Hosts Qatar Against Western Propaganda
- Hasan Ali’s Hilarious Response to Shadab Khan’s Wedding Goes Viral
- Saudi Arabia Pulls Off One of the Biggest Upsets in WC History Against Messi’s Argentina
- England’s Squad for 2022 FIFA World Cup Unveiled