Pakistani cyclists have been denied visas to compete at the Asian Track Cycling Championships in New Delhi.
Pakistani cyclists are set to go to New Delhi on June 15 to compete in the 2022 Asian Track Cycling Championship, but they have yet to be issued visas to enter the country, according to information.
Moazzam Khan, Secretary of the Pakistan Cycling Federation, revealed that five Pakistani riders are set to compete in the event, but that they have yet to obtain their visas, despite the fact that they only have two days to travel.
The Asian Track Cycling Championships 2022 will be held in New Delhi, India, from June 18 to 22. Men, Women, Junior Men, Junior Women, Para Men, and Para Women will compete in various races at the event.
Since the competition’s debut in 1963, this would be the fourth time the tournament has been hosted in India. In 2019, South Korea hosted the previous edition of the Championship.
- Tuba Hassan Becomes First Pakistani to Win ICC Women’s Player of the Month Award
- PCB wishes legendary batsman Javed Miandad a happy birthday
- Mexico defeats Suriname but fails to impress as Marcelo Flores
- Shahnawaz Dahani keeping a close eye on national athletes’ achievement
- Babar Overcomes Kohli’s Record to Cross 1,000 ODI Runs as Captain